Aperture uses “cookies” and other technologies on its Sites to allow certain information from your web browser to be collected. Cookies are widely used on the internet.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer(s) or other device(s) by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Our Sites may automatically collect information from your computer(s) or other device(s) using cookies which provide us with limited personal information. We will use this data primarily for the following purposes:
- Enhance and personalise aspects of our service
- Show that you have read any relevant legal information
- Analyse how our Sites are used
- To gather website statistical data to analyze how our users use the website, such as recognise and count the number of visitors; which pages are visited, how long pages were visited, and the paths taken by visitors to our website as they move from page to page. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- To provide authentication (i.e. to keep you logged in between sessions). The information collected using local storage is stored on your browser and persists after your browser is closed; We may also use functionality cookies – used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
We also use Social Media Tracking Pixels (e.g. LinkedIn Insight Tag) as well as marketing automation tools (e.g. HubSpot CRM, Mailchimp, HotJar tracking).
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org.